The first ten words will now be copied to the new home page.
At least I hope they do!!
What to Watch for in March and April, 2006-- - Initiations of new members
- Elections of Delegates for the District & National Conventions- Elections of chapter officers- Creating the 2006/2007 Calendar- Meeting and Seminar Schedules
The AHEPA Redondo Beach is happy to support our Brothers Chris & Kosta of the Rocky Cola Cafe! Yiasou!
Special Events & Opportunities:
- Orthodox Classes hosted by Father Michael, Saint Katherine GOC, Redondo Beach Wednesdays at 7 pm March 8, 15, 22, 29 and April 2006.
- Journey to Greece, Deadline approaching for 2006.Old Business:
- Seminar, George Fotion and South Bay Realestate @ the Rocky Cola Cafe, Redondo Beach, March 4, 2006
- Deadline of March 1, 2006 has passed for submission of AHEPA District 20 Scholarship Applications
- Jim Dimitriou and District 20 Lodge host the Counsel General of Greece. October 2005Contacts:Bill Vasilion-- President 310-540-2434Dr. Markellos-- Secretary 310-